Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Rockin Heaven

Rockin Heaven Manga

Rockin Heaven is a manga i just reached chapter 21 of.


[Plot from MangaReader.net]
Sawa applies to Heaven’s Wing Academy, thinking she would look cute in the uniform. But she never expected the academy to be a previously all-boys’ school! And the head honcho of the school, the class president himself—Ran—doesn’t seem to like her one bit and takes no pains to hide it. At first, adjusting to life at the academy is tough. Sawa is bullied and teased, and the boys in the class even throw her new shoes in the water. While attempting to retrieve her shoes, she falls into the water and is unexpectedly saved by Ran, who up until this point has made her life hell. The newfound gentleness in Ran intrigues her—and she finds herself falling for him. What will her days be like for the rest of her school life?




Now, I love the story. Of course, the "two guys fighting over one girl" thing is getting kind of old... It's a little cliche' at this point. I think it's a nice manga, and I'm having fun reading it(sadly Mangareader doesn't go past chapter 21 yet...). Also, considering the fact that Ran and Konishi got together really early in the manga(chapter 15. That is early) I knew there would be rocks. They shouldn't have thrown one in righta way, though...

Konishi Sawa
Konishi is okay. She has a typical romance-filled mind kind of feel. What you expect from most teenage girls. So, it makes it easier for me to like her(unlike Yuuki Cross who just has the "Complete Idiotic Mind" kind of feel). I think it's nice how happy she is. And how determined she is to make everyone enjoy the school. Oh, and how she picked the school based on the uniform, not even knowing that it used to be an all boys' school...

Ran
Ran honestly is like a spoiled child. There's not much I can say about him, really. All I can say is the scene of him with Konishi on Christmas(when he kissed her instead of giving her a bite of cake) was SOOOO romantic! *eyes turn to hearts* Of course, I wouldn't pick him as my fave charrie.

Akira, future Manga artist
Akira is an otaku with few friends. Hm...makes me think of me(of course, I have more friends than here, but I had VERY LITTLE last year when I first started at my first school). I think it's really cool that she likes Tsubaki(I'm totally for Tsubaki+Akira) but sadly Tsubaki seems to have a girlfriend... I would hunt her down and beat her up so Akira could have him, but I can't...she's not real(or so my sister says. I was so shocked! XD)

Tsubaki
Tsubaki is "Mr. Friendly." He was the third character whose name I learned. Mainly cuz I like a guy with glasses. :P Of course, his personality also gives him positives. ^.^ I'm so upset that he has a girlfriend! I so want him to be with Akira! T.T Of course, you shouldn't even know about this since chapter 21...

Kido!!!
Kido is actually my fave character(he even beats Tsubaki). The moment he said he liked Konishi, I knew he wouldn't get her. So I wanted to scream "I love you, Kido!!!!" Of course...there aren't that many guys I don't love(*huggles Lavi, Ryuu(Kimi Ni Todoke), Hitsugaya, Renji, and Shino* Did I forget someone?)
Ogawa
When I think of Ogawa, I think of that thing on his head. He almost always has it on...I thought it was cool at first, though! I don't have much of an opinion otherwise...

Taguchi
To tell the truth...I didn't know who Taguchi was until Kido's little sister called him an Otaku. :P Then I started to remember. *Hee-hee* I don't have much of an opinion of him otherwise, though...
Okay, tell me these guys don't look good in tuxedos1 (What guy doesn't...)
I like this picture of everyone...
-Zeki

No comments:

Post a Comment