Monday, February 13, 2012

Love So Life

Love So Life Manga

So, mangareader's chapters don't go past chapter 33, so I have to wait. So, why not review it?

[Plot: From Mangareader.net]


Shiharu is a high school student who loves kids, lives in an orphanage, and works at a daycare... Until the handsome uncle of two-year-old twins offers her a raise if she’ll be their babysitter. Often relying on memories of her mother’s actions for guidance, Shiharu quickly finds herself falling in love with her new makeshift family.



Okay, the drawing is nice. I really enjoyed reading it. As usual, the explanation of the main character's story at the beginning of each chapter was tiring. I ended up skimming over it most of the time.
Other than that, it's really fun to read it. I love the characters and how their roles play out. I really have my favorites, and even though I'm a fan of Nao-kun, I'm still cheering for Matsunaga-san!

Character reviews:

Shiharu-chan

Shiharu-chan is really nice. I enjoy her character. And how it shows that, while little, she tried putting on a brave face. I especially enjoyed the two chapters spent on her and Nao-kun's past. It was nice. I enjoy how she talks about the smallest things in life that make her happy, and I have to agree. Also, her reaction to the key was so funny! And how she acts almost every time she sees the kids is amazing! *SOOO CUTE!*=reaction

Matsunaga-san, Akane, and Aoi
Matsunaga-san is the one I'm cheering for! Sorry, Nao-kun! He's great to have in the manga and it's fun to see the difference between his television mode and home mode! ^.^ It makes it all the funnier. And how he's always going on to himself how he is not allowed to like Shiharu, but he was actually thinking how nice it would be if he got to kiss her(when Shiharu taught them what a kiss was)


Akane
Aoi
Akane-chan and Aoi-kun are so cute! I love it when they talk! It's the cutest thing ever! And they wear the cutest outfits and do the cutest things!!!

Also, they make the cutest faces!!! And I love how Aoi always bites everyone! (Not that you should go around biting people...)




Riho is the one freaking out.
Riho-chan is a really good friend. I enjoy watching chapters with her in them! Especially the festival chapter!

Takeru is on the left. I dunno the name of the guy on the right, but I hate him.
Takeru-san is nice. He's a good character to have in the manga. I especially love how he is with his siblings. It's fun to watch him since he acts a bit childish. Go Takeru-san! Fourth fave character! ^.^

Nao-kun and Shiharu
I love Nao-kun! Especially with how he's jealous of Matsunaga(he says that Matsunaga isn't gonna take away all the hard work he's put into the relationship he has with Shiharu...he obviously likes her.)
Sorry, Nao-kun, but I'm cheering for Matsunaga Sei. *huggles* But you're still my fave charrie!!! You and the twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment