Saturday, March 3, 2012

Warau Kanoko-sama

Warau Kanoko-samaI started this manga in the bookstore but never saw anything past chapter 4. Mangareader.net never had anything past chapter 4. So, I decided to do a review. Then I found chapter 5 on Mangafox!


Plot[From Mangafox]
Although she doesn't get along with people very well Kanoko considers herself a perfect "observer". Her hobby is observing the students in her third year junior high class and keeping a journal of the classroom drama. But what will happen when Kanoko becomes involved with some of her classmates?


I like the story itself. It's fun and actual unique. It repeats the same "I am the class's one and only observer" thing, but it's okay. I just skim through that. Since there's not much of a continued story, there's no recap every chapter. Just an introduction for each character. Each chapter is its own story, except the last two which continue off one another.

Kanoko
Kanoko is an honest character who enjoys observing human nature. At first I was curious as to how she keeps up with people from each school if she writes it all in one notebook, but in a later chapter I learned that she has notebooks for each school. However, because of her choice of solitude, she's unbelievably dense when someone tells her he likes her. A.K.A she says "Of course I'm the only one! If there's another girl who switches schools as much as me, I'd like to meet her!"

Tsubaki
Tsubaki is cool. He always laughs at Kanoko and helps her out. Quite frankly, after he showed up the second time I started to piece him together with Kanoko in my mind. And then...well, see Kanoko's review for the result. T.T
I just learned their is a sequel to this manga called Koi Dano Ai Dano. I plan on checking it out to see if my hopes of Tsubaki+Kanoko are achieved!!!

Hanai
Hanai is a nice girl. She's really stupid, though. Of course, what is a manga without a stupid character? My only question is: Is the person she likes instead of Tsubaki actually Natsukusa???

Natsukusa
Natsukusa likes Hanai. I am cheering for him! As usual, I came up with my shippings rather quickly. In this case, I am for Hanai(Momoko)+Natsukusa!
I think he's a good character and is actually nice to have.

That is all for this. I will start reading Koi Dano Ai Dano if I can find it online so as to give you a review of the sequel! (Of course...I have purely selfish reasons for reading it. *stares at Tsubaki and Kanoko*)

And please accept my apologies for not giving more detailed reviews of Natsukusa and Hanai! It's almost 1:00 a.m. where I am, and that's my weekend bedtime! By!

-Zeki

No comments:

Post a Comment